Sunday, May 31, 2009

Zucchini Chips

This is a recipe I found that I thought would be a great side dish for a meal that is healthy and part of your daily count for your veggies! They are tasty, and if you're like me, sometimes vegetables can taste kinda bland on their own. So add some flavor! Be careful, your kids might like em! Enjoy the recipe :-)
Parmesean Zucchini Chips
3 med/large zucchini's
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/4 c grated parmesean
1/4 c bread crumbs (I like the Italian seasoned kind)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and cut zucchini in to round 1/2in thick chips. Place rounds in a bowl and toss with olive oil, coating evenly.
Mix grated parmesean and bread crumbs together in small bowl. Dip the coated zucchini rounds into the crumb mixture, coating both sides. Lay rounds flat on baking sheet and cook for 20-30 min, or until done. Enjoy!!
Note: You'll have to excuse the disgusting looking baking sheet in this picture. I was at my parents and this is the only sheet they had...time for a new one, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need some veggie recipes. I don't cook enough of them. That does sound yummy. Keep the recipes coming.

    ReplyDelete